The M10X™ -Z is made of the same high quality components as the M10X™ Elite but with different furniture than the Elite model. The M10X™ -Z utilizes a Magpul™ Zhukov-S® folding stock and a Magpul™ pistol grip.
- Model: M10X™-Z
- Action: Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston driven system
- Caliber: 7.62×39
- Upper Receiver: Single unit integrated casted in 4140 steel and machine finished with a black manganese phosphate finish
- Bolt Material: Machined carrier, fully heat-treated with black nitride finish
- Lower receiver: Made of stainless steel with black nitride finish
- Upper Picatinny Rail Length: 18”
- Forearm Cover & Finish: Aircraft grade aluminum; Mil Spec Type III black anodized coating; Magpul® M-Lok® compatible slots
- Magpul™ MBUS Pro® folding sight ready (not included)
- Barrel Length: 16.5 in.
- Barrel Twist: 1/9.25 Rifling
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8 x 24 Right hand
- Barrel Material: 4150 Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black nitride fully
- Rifle Weight: 7.5 lbs +/- without magazine
- Trigger Pull: 4.2 lbs +/-
- Safety: Ambidextrous w/indicator marking on both sides of receiver
- Charging Handle: Ambidextrous removable reciprocating handle
- Stock: Magpul™ Zhukov-S folder 5-Position (0.65″/position)
- Pistol Grip: Magpul™ MOE AK Grip
- Magazine Type: Comes with Magpul™ PMAG® 5/10/30 round depending on state configuration
- Standard Corrosion Resistant Components: Eighty percent of the rifle including bolt, bolt carrier, gas cylinder, lower receiver, trigger, trigger guard, upper receiver, mounting hardware are finished with black manganese phosphate.
LESS OBVIOUS FEATURES TO THE NEW M10X™ Standard are:
- Precision Casting Process is applied to the manufacturing of aircraft, military and medical equipment. Once these parts are casted they are machined finished they are then heat treated and have a black nitride finish applied.
- Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston driven system, a proven design used in the most reliable self-loading firearms in the history.
- Floated barrel is the result of floated joint at gas cylinder and gas block. Relieving tension on the barrel which improves accuracy on almost any firearm.
- Five-position adjustable gas valve (including “off” position) facilitates reliable functioning in the harshest environments with a wide array of ammunition, (allows the gas regulator to be easily customized for a variety of reasons).
- Recoil spring function has been integrated into forward piston rod assembly.
- Castling feature allows for stronger rigidity and weight reduction in the rifle assembly.
- Plunger-style ejector assures consistent and even ejection pattern regardless of the type of rounds used.
- Reduced-mass piston reduces weight and wear on the action.
- Single unit integrated upper receiver eliminates guide rail rivets, and allows for stronger, stiffer guide rails to be used, reducing points of failure, and enhancing the accuracy of the rifle.
- Proprietary recoil reducing compensator Designed to reduce recoil and helps to control muzzle climb in rapid firing.
- Hinged lower receiver opens like an AR for ease of cleaning and repair, whether at home or in the field.
- Ambidextrous charging handle accommodates both left and right-handed shooters and special circumstances created by specialty add-on equipment.
- Ambidextrous safety switch for both left and right-handed fire.
- Corrosion resistant components ensure functionality even under the harshest conditions, and preserve the value of the firearm.
- Mil Spec Type III anodized coating to protect the aluminum extruded outer components, flat black to avoid glare.
- The M10X™ maintains the distinctive silhouette as well as legendary reliability proven on our M10-762™ rifle, with a distinctively modern, extruded aluminum chassis. The simplicity of the innovative design allows M+M to produce a superior rifle while retaining is affordability for M10™ enthusiasts.
- The rifle is 100% engineered and manufactured in the United States.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39
- Stock Length Collapsed: 37 inches
- Stock Length Fully Extended: 40 1/2 inches
- Width: 3 inches
- Height W/O Magazine: 7 ¾ with sight down, 9 inches with sight up
- Barrel Length: 16.5 inches
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. +/- without magazine
- Barrel Twist: 1/9.25 rifling
- Barrel Thread: 5/8 x 24 Right hand
- Trigger Pull: 4.2 lbs. +/-
Click to Download M10X Elite and M10X Standard Owner’s Manual & Warranty Information
Accuracy / Reliability / Quality / Integrity ™