Order your products from Colorado Gun Sales online. We’ll send you a confirmation number of your purchase. Contact the dealer in your state to alert them of the order. Give us the name and address of the distributor where your firearm will be shipped for pick-up by you.
Also, you must send us a copy of your Federal Firearms License (FFL) by one of these methods:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ammunition may only be purchased by individuals 18 years of age or older. There must also be NO local, state or federal laws that prohibit the purchase or possession of firearms including, but not limited to, any convictions of domestic violence, any convictions in any court of a felony, or any adjudication of mentally defect or commitment to a mental institution by the purchaser or intended end user.
Colorado Gun Sales REQUIRES a signed waiver prior to shipment. Please download the PDF, complete the form and send back to us. Orders will not be shipped until all documentation is received and verified. AMMO MAY ONLY BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND, DO NOT SELECT USPS SHIPPING AS YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP.
Contact your local sheriff for regulations in your county.
A background check for a firearms purchase can usually be done within one business day but can take up to one week. Go to your local retail firearms distributor and fill out Form 4473. They will submit it to the local law enforcement or whichever agency handles background checks for firearms purchases.
Returns are very costly to our company. We make every effort to ensure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policy:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date. In addition, returns will not be accepted without an RMA (return authorization number) and a copy of the original invoice. Any package without an RMA number will be refused. You must call 855-746-2491 to receive an RMA number.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. If the wrong product was shipped in our error, a UPS call tag will be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the returned item(s) to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was made. (i.e. Credit card purchases may be credited to the card account.) Credit card refunds are subject to a (4%) return fee.
- If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, where in our judgment the product meets advertised conditions, the refund will be subject to a 20% restocking see. Order cancellations for any reason are also subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Fees charged by a dealer who is transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. If an item is found to have been returned in any condition different from the condition in which it was originally shipped, it will be subject to a damaged/used merchandise fee equivalent to the damage or use the product has sustained.
- When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship your replacement order.
We never charge a re-stocking fee if the wrong item was shipped, or if the product as advertised didn’t fit the firearm for which it was intended. If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, where in our judgment the product meets advertised conditions, the refund will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Order cancellations for any reason are also subject to a 20% restocking fee.
A Curio & Relics license or FFL IS REQUIRED prior to shipment of C&R firearms from our website. FFLs may be faxed or scanned & emailed to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com.
Antique firearms are those manufactured prior to 1898 and DO NOT require a C&R or FFL license prior to shipment. However, antique firearms that are deemed currently functional DO require Proof of Age prior to shipment. A Drivers License or other State or federally- issued ID may be sent to Customer Care via fax (888.236.2619) or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you forget your password, you can use the prompts on “Forgot Your password” on the website.
One of the reasons we can offer our products at competitive prices is that we are a firearms importer and manufacturer, not a retail distributor. You can often see our products at local gun shows, and at a retail distributor near you.