Thank you for being a customer! If you place an order with CO Gun Sales, you ACCEPT these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before making a purchase.
By placing an order at COGunSales.com, you acknowledge, agree to, and accept the following:
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition, firearms, and magazines. Again, YOU, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. CO Gun Sales will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
If purchasing ammunition, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.
- You MUST be a US CITIZEN.
- You MUST be 21 years old to order any ammunition from CO Gun Sales.
- Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
- You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- You have never renounced your US citizenship.
- You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
- You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by its very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
- Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
- You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
- All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
- COGunSales reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
If purchasing firearms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
- You MUST be21 years old to purchase a handguns and receivers. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
- Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R license holders where applicable. If you are the end-user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file, and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
- CO Gun Sales must have a current copy of the dealer’s signed FFL or Collector of Curio & Relics License (C&R) BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
- You understand firearms, especially military surplus firearms, by their very nature are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
- All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.
- COGunSales reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
- COGunSales strongly recommends having all firearms, especially military surplus firearms, checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.
- If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to high capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
- You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following)
- If they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order.
- What is their current address, and does it match what is shown in their listing on our site for your order?
- Are they still in business?
- What fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. CO Gun Sales will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer’s failure to follow this step. CO Gun Sales does not have any relationships with the FFLs on the list and thus the FFL is not a representative of CO Gun Sales in any manner.
- All firearms are shipped adult signature required. If no adult is available to sign for the package and it is returned to us, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
Returns are very costly to internet sellers of firearms. Due to the expense incurred by returns, we make every effort to ensure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 5 days of the delivery date.
- You must first call (303)522-1278 to get an RMA # before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted. If leaving a message, please provide a working phone number and email.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer in ALL instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a call tag or return shipping label may be issued to return the item.
- All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. CO Gun Sales reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- IMPORTANT– An RMA # and a detailed note explaining the reason must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, ie, name, address, daytime phone number, email address, invoice number, and auction number.
- No returns will be accepted on any parts kits for any reason, including missing/damaged parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility for missing/damaged parts, etc when ordering a parts kit.
- No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues, missing items, etc once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping them.
- All accessories
For Gunbroker Customers:
Placing a bid constitutes joining into a binding legal contract with the seller to purchase the Item on the terms stated in this Agreement, the general site agreement and in the Listing. You agree that if your bid is the winning bid, you will complete the purchase of the Item. You agree that you will not bid on or engage with any Item unless the transfer and transport of that Item to you can be done in accordance with all Legal Requirements. You represent and warrant that you are bidding on all Items only for your own account and not for the benefit of any third party. You warrant that you are familiar with the U.S. statutes and regulations governing export controls, sanctions, embargoes, and you additionally agree that: (i) you are not a national of or located in any country embargoed by the United States, and (ii) you are not on the Excluded Parties List System, the Specially Designated Nationals List, or the Denied Persons List, and You are not listed on any other lists maintained by the U.S. federal government which prohibits or restricts participating in commercial or other transactions, and You are not using or accessing the Site on behalf of a party who is on any such lists.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of COGunSales or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of COGunSales and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of COGunSales or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and CO Gun Sales or its affiliates.
By placing an order at COGunSales.com, you are agreeing that you are of legal age to purchase each of the items listed on your order. This includes, but is not limited to, attesting that you are at least 21 years of age if you are purchasing a handgun, a lower receiver, or handgun ammunition and that you are at least 18 years of age if you are purchasing a long gun or long gun ammunition.